Please note that as of 4th July 2016 we are no longer accepting applications for Short Visits or Exchange Visits.
To increase the European capability for cutting edge research aimed at:
(a) improving the quality of care of infants born with cleft lip and palate and
(b) improving knowledge on risk factors (genetic and environmental) with a view to primary prevention.
Application Procedure for Short Visits
- Short description of the proposed RESEARCH project and the aim of the visit (250 words) AND Curriculum Vitae (2 pages)
- Address / Contact details of the host
- Proposed dates of the visit (Max 15 days)
- Estimated travel costs (Max €500)
- Accommodation details (Max €85/day)